Today is the last day of 2008. Some are reflecting on the year that passed by at lighting speed and contemplate the many years that have consumed them.
While others look ahead at what is to come when the clock strikes midnight and we get another chance for happiness. At least that is the way each seems each January 1st.
New Year's resolutions are meant to motivate us to do more or feel better.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Stop being afraid and do it already! (ok you may ask, what is "it"? Well, anything that you want to "it" to be!)
2. Give someone a hug everyday!
3. Seek to learn as many new things as you can.
4. Relax a little more this year.
5. Read this blog more often. (Sorry, I had to throw this one in there!)
I wish you a fabulous New Year and warm wishes!
1 year ago